U.S Department of Veterans Affairs
Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF), Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) & Operation New Dawn (OND)
- Compensation and Pension
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals & materials while in the service
- Home Loan Guaranty (The VA does not actually lend the money to the veteran, means the lender is protected).
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Women Veteran Benefits and the Center for Women Veterans
- Health and Medical Services
- Medical Care for Combat Theater Veterans
- Special Health Benefits Programs for Veterans of OIF/OEF/OND
- HealtheVet Web Portal
- CHAMPVA (Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Transitioning from War to Home
- State Benefits
Questions? Contact our office or call the OIF/OEF/OND Case Manager in Iowa City, IA at 319-338-0581.